Tel:     Email:     Twitter

28 April 2020 – Letter from Head Teacher

Dear Parent/Carer

I sincerely hope that everyone is healthy and still coping as well as possible under the circumstances.

The staff at the school are working to ensure that the pupils’ needs are being addressed and I am very impressed with the imaginative, creative ways in which this has been achieved. 

As we look forward we still do not have certainty when we will be able to open up for more pupils.  We are working closely with the Local Authority and Health to ensure everyone remains safe, and I will let you know if there are any developments as they occur. 

We are continuing to plan for the school’s future and I am delighted to announce that Governors have appointed Mr Habershon as Deputy Head Teacher from September 2020.  I am sure that Mrs Ellis-Gage and Mr Habershon will make an excellent leadership team.  Other appointments are also being considered over the next few weeks.  I have been asked to stay on in a supportive capacity on a part-time basis to support the new leadership team in their roles.  I have agreed to do so to ensure that transition into these new positions is smooth, especially considering the extreme circumstances. 

I wish you all the very best. 

Robert Holderness

Head Teacher

Toggle Point Symbols

What's this?

Designed by The Parkside School. Produced, hosted & supported by Creative Corner
HomeLog inDashboardValid HTML