Salary Scale: C £9.36 per hour
Hours: 5 hours a week fixed with additional hours as needed and with potential for more hours in the future.
The Management of the Sports Centre are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and has some experience of caretaking.
You will be required to
- Carry out regular checks on aspects of health and safety (training will be provided) and maintain records associated with these checks
- Meet with contractors
- Oversee the condition of the facility and book work as necessary
- Carry out minor repairs
- Be a key holder and open the facility each morning
- Liaise with the cleaning team and those working at the sports hall
- Responding to call outs where necessary
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone living locally to support the local community.
For an informal discussion please contact Mr Holderness on 07388 488704.
All applications must be made using the Norfolk Application form. CVs will not be considered.
Please send completed applications to:
post to Mrs A Wolverson, HR Secretary, The Parkside School, College Road, Norwich, NR2 3JA
Closing Date: Thursday 20 August 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 3 September 2020.