SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
Parkside School has a school uniform which all pupils, except those in Year 11, are required to wear. Year 11 pupils have the option to wear non-uniform clothes, but within the limitations of the General* statement.
On entry to the school, all pupils will be given a team colour of red, blue or green, which they keep until they leave.
UNIFORM (to be purchased from school)
Sweatshirt: Team colour with school logo
- Polo shirt: Team colour with school logo
- T-Shirt : White with school logo in team colour ( this is an optional summer item)
- PE T-Shirt: Team colour with school logo
- Sunhat: Team colour with school logo
The PFA (Parkside Friends Association) will endeavour to keep all uniform prices to a minimum and will undertake to revise suppliers and costs at regular intervals. Arrangements can be made to help families who need financial assistance with school uniform purchases.
UNIFORM ( to be purchased elsewhere)
- Dark trousers or skirt ( no tracksuit bottoms)
- Dark shorts for PE
- Footwear: Dark sensible day shoes (no high heels or boots)
- Plimsolls or trainers for PE
- Swimwear: Plain one-piece costume or trunks, hat & towel
ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE CLEARLY NAMED AS UNCLAIMED LOST PROPERTY WILL BE DISPOSED OF AT THE END OF EACH TERM.
The following are not allowed:
- Makeup, jewellery of any type including finger rings, ear-rings, nose rings, body rings etc. (except small ear studs which must be removed for PE & swimming)
- Heavy footwear / flimsy summer footwear
- Extreme hairstyles involving layering, dyeing, shaved markings etc.
- Military or camouflage clothing
- Logo’s or offensive designs on T-Shirts or clothing
Please contact the office for all queries