SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
Parkside School has a school uniform which all pupils, except those in Year Eleven, are required to wear. Year Eleven pupils have the option to wear non-uniform clothes, but within the limitations of appropriateness for school.
On entry to the school, all pupils will be given a team colour of red, blue or green, which they keep until they leave.
Uniform (can be purchased online here or in person from Birds of Dereham):
- Sweatshirt: Team colour with school logo
- Polo shirt: Team colour with school logo
- T-Shirt: White with school logo in team colour (this is an optional summer item).
Arrangements can be made to help families who need financial assistance with school uniform purchases.
- Dark trousers or skirt ( no tracksuit bottoms)
- Dark shorts for PE
- Footwear: Dark sensible day shoes (no high heels or boots)
- Plimsolls or trainers for PE
- Swimwear: Plain one-piece costume or trunks, hat & towel
ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE CLEARLY NAMED AS UNCLAIMED LOST PROPERTY WILL BE DISPOSED OF AT THE END OF EACH TERM.
The following are not allowed:
- Makeup, jewellery of any type including finger rings, ear-rings, nose rings, body rings etc. (except small ear studs which must be removed for PE & swimming)
- Heavy footwear / flimsy summer footwear
- Extreme hairstyles involving layering, dyeing, shaved markings etc.
- Military or camouflage clothing
- Logo’s or offensive designs on T-Shirts or clothing
Please contact the office for all queries.