01603 441126 Email Twitter
Search Translate


A parent can only request a place at Parkside if they have an education, health and care (EHC) plan. The schools admissions process is different to usual.

Parkside usually already has the maximum number of children on roll. This means in-year admissions are unusual. Most admissions take place in September when older pupils leave.

You can request Parkside to be named in an EHC plan.

This can be done when it is being written, or when it is being reviewed at an annual review, interim review or emergency review.

Please see this link for more information norfolk.gov.uk/article/40756/Introduction